Pricing and Payment Contract
I acknowledge and agree that this Contract is not transferable or assignable. I acknowledge that payment is required for the program made by Brian Klick. I agree to pay in advance for the program. I understand this money is not refundable. I understand this contract and Hie terms it presents is for the purchase of a program for an agreed upon time frame. I acknowledge that this specific contract, release of liability, consent, and agreement is continuously valid indefinitely. No refund will be granted to me if I do not complete this program. I understand Brian Klick has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, with no refund, if I do not follow the program or fail to conduct myself in an appropriate manner. By checking this document, I attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that I am legally bound by its content.
I understand that I will not receive a refund for not completing this program. It is my responsibility to complete this program, not Brian Klick’s. I acknowledge that any delays to the start of a scheduled phase change will not be a cause of extend provided service beyond the remainder of the scheduled time. I will not expect Brian Klick to extend my program without advance payment. By checking this document, I attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that I am legally bound by its content.
The health, fitness and nutritional information Brian Klick offers is designed for educational and resource purposes only. This information is not a substitute for, nor a replacement of, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Please consult your physician or other health care professional before starting my or any other fitness or nutrition programs to determine if they are right for your needs. Do not start a fitness and/or nutrition program if your physician or health care provider advises against. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional as a result of information you have obtained from me.
I am not a certified nutritionist nor am I a registered dietitian. The nutrition recommendations given in my program should serve as an outline for what I believe is appropriate for you based on the information you give me, my knowledge, and my personal experience. The results, if any, from exercise and/or nutrition programs may vary from person-to-person. Further, engaging in any exercise, fitness or nutrition program involves risks of injury. If you choose to follow any of my fitness programs or nutrition recommendations, you acknowledge this and agree not to hold me, Brian Klick, responsible for any injuries or damages you may incur. I disclaim all liability for loss, injury or damages in conjunction with any content provided in my programs. The use of any information provided from me or any of my programs is solely at your own risk.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
I have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to walking, running, boxing, yoga, aqua aerobics, massage therapy, weight lifting, bicycling, in-line skating and the use of various conditioning and exercise equipment and facilities designed, offered, recommended, and/or supervised by Brian Klick. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit my participation in this program. In consideration of my participation in the program, I for myself, my employees, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, directors, shareholders and co-workers hereby release Brian Klick, its employees, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, directors, and shareholders, from any and all claims, demands or causes of action arising from my participation in the program. I fully understand that I may suffer injury as a result of my participation in the program and I hereby release Brian Klick from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, that may occur by reason of heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, whether occurring during or after my participation in the program, regardless of fault. I attest contract, acknowledge, and agree that I am legally bound by its content.
Photo /Video/ Posing Contract
Brian Klick will get full acknowledgement for my posing and or posing style from this day forward (On any and every social media app or site I am on).
By checking the box below and agreeing to these terms, I agree to:
- Conform to keeping all information (emails, texts, videos, photos, and images), going to and coming from Brian Klick, to remain confidential. If proof of any and all information mentioned above, along with conversations screen captured, posted and or forwarded to another person is proven, I may be fined up to but not limited to $15,000 in a court of law for leaking information and may possibly cause damages to Brian Klick’s business.
- Accedes that Brian Klick does not issue refunds, guarantees wins, or placings.
- Agrees to hold the “Confidential Information” in confidence and will not disclose the confidential information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of Brian Klick.
- Grants Brian Klick permission, to use my photos and my videos for professional reuse (not and never for inappropriate/illegal/sexual content and will never photo shop or photo edit the photos and videos). By checking the box below, I attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that I am legally bound by all content stated directly above on this contract.
Waiver of Liability (IMPORTANT)
This agreement releases Brian Klick and companies owned by Brian Klick from all liability relating to injuries and or death that may occur while going through a program for my physical transformation and or my contest prep. By agreeing to the terms of this agreement, I agree to hold Brian Klick entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred and or death, regardless of whether injuries or death are caused by negligence.
I also acknowledge the risks involved in weight lifting, cardiovascular exercise, and low calorie diets. These include but are not limited to:
- Excessively overloading your muscles during a workout session can lead to muscle soreness. Overtraining can cause both physical and mental health symptoms. According to the American Council on Exercise, overtraining can cause moodiness, sleeplessness, fatigue and chronic muscle pain. It also increases your likelihood of contracting infections as overtraining effects your immune systems performance. Common weightlifting injuries include muscle strains and bone fractures. Overdosing on high intensity exercise may actually increase the risk of death from a heart attack or stroke in those with existing heart disease, suggests German research published online in the journal Heart.
- Long cardio workout sessions can cause more harm than good, leading to the release of the stress hormone cortisol, which when produced excessively may contribute to a catabolic state, in which your tissues break down, as well as chronic disease. Too much cardio raises cardiac risk by seven-fold, and can lead to heart muscle scarring, and increased blood levels of cardiac enzymes, which are markers for heart injury.
- GALLSTONES: According to the National Institutes of Health’s Weigh Control Information Network, adhering to a low-calorie diet, especially a very low-calorie diet, carries the risk of gallstones. Gallstones, which are tiny, obstructive stones in the gall bladder, are common in obese women; however, the risk increases during rapid weight loss. The cholesterol that forms in the gall bladder may impede the organ’s ability to flush out bile. Gallstones may produce pain in the abdomen, between the shoulder blades, and behind the right shoulder.
- HEART DISEASE: Rapid weight loss through a low-calorie or very low-calorie diet can also affect the heart, according to Dr. James F. Balch, author of “Prescription for Nutritional Healing.” Because rapid weight loss raises cholesterol levels in the body, the veins and arteries may become blocked, forcing the heart to work harder than necessary to pump blood. This risk of heart disease may be as great as the risk of heart disease from obesity, notes Dr. Balch.
- OTHER SIDE EFFECTS: Low calorie diets may also produce other side effects, according to the Diet Channel website. Dieters may experience nausea, constipation, diarrhea and fatigue. These side effects tend to diminish over time.
- RAPID WEIGHT RE-GAIN: Although a low-calorie or very low-calorie diet can facilitate weight loss, it is typically not sustainable. According to Dr. Balch, people who stray from these diets after losing weight typically gain back the lost pounds quickly. This is because these diets may cause changes in the thyroid gland, slowing the body’s metabolism. This not only facilitates rapid weight re-gain, it makes it more difficult for people to take the weight off again.
I am doing this program entirely at my own risk. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in this program and I assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or bodybuilding enhancement products are entirely my responsibility and I understand that I should consult a physician prior to using them. Additionally, I do not have any conditions. that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries or death while engaging in this activity or program. I acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver of liability” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I expressly agree to release and discharge Brian Klick from any and all claims or causes of action and I agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I may otherwise have to bring a legal action against Brian Klick for personal injury and or death. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from. Furthermore, I understand that Brian Klick’s services are non-refundable and nontransferable. By Agreeing to these terms, I acknowledge that I understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally.
By checking the box below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Brian Klick and Klick Way Coaching for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing or as explained to me verbally.